luni, 6 decembrie 2010

Michael Gray - Graywolf's SEO Blog

Michael Gray - Graywolf's SEO Blog


Sonos Wireless Dock Review

Posted: 06 Dec 2010 07:16 AM PST

Post image for Sonos Wireless Dock Review

Since my last Sonos post a few months ago (see Sonos Review), I’ve really become a big Sonos advocate. I’ve been telling people about it and recommending it to anyone who asks. In fact I’ve even added a Sonos S5 to the master Bedroom. So when Sonos asked me if I wanted to review their new Wireless Dock, I was pretty excited.

The wireless dock is a dock for your iPod/iPhone/iPod Touch that allows you to connect to your Sonos music system. You plug the unit in to the wall, sync it with your Sonos system and, in less than 2 minutes, you’re ready to start playing music. The best way to use the wireless dock is to put it near your main audio system, so if one of your friends come over you can play music directly from their player throughout your house without needing to move files around. It’s really painless. The second best way is to put a  Sonos S5 in a guest room so your guests can play their own music. When you set up a wireless Sonos dock, my advice is to configure it to autoplay on the most appropriate Sonos Player.

There is one criticism I have about the wireless dock: it won’t work with an iPad. Right now I’ve got a jury rigged iPad Dock and JVC Soundstage for when I’m watching Weeds Reruns on Netflix while making dinner … err …  I mean Ted Videos … yeah, that’s the ticket … ’cause the native iPad speaker is too low. If the Sonos wireless dock had a slot that accommodated an iPad I could replace those two with one unit. Other than that, it’s a nice addition to the Sonos product line.

Disclosure: This is not a paid review; however, I was sent a Sonos Wireless Dock for review.


Creative Commons License photo credit: seyed mostafa zamani

tla starter kit

Related posts:

  1. Sonos Review A few weeks ago, I twittered about the demise of...
  2. Review Dropbox.com – Online File Storage Dropbox.com is an online file storage system that allows you...
  3. Esca Review – Dinner with Dave Pasternack One of the highlights of my trip to SES in...
  4. Review Box.net – Online File Storage Box.net is an online file storage system that allows you...
  5. Text-Link-Ads.com Review The following post is a paid review of Text-Link-Ads.com. This...

Advertisers:

  1. Text Link Ads - New customers can get $100 in free text links.
  2. BOTW.org - Get a premier listing in the internet's oldest directory.
  3. Ezilon.com Regional Directory - Check to see if your website is listed!
  4. Glass Whiteboards - For a professional durable white board with no ghosting, streaking or marker stains, see my Glass Whiteboard Review
  5. Need an SEO Audit for your website, look at my SEO Consulting Services
  6. KnowEm - Protect your brand, product or company name with a continually growing list of social media sites.
  7. Scribe SEO Review find out how to better optimize your wordpress posts.
  8. TigerTech - Great Web Hosting service at a great price.

This post originally came from Michael Gray who is an SEO Consultant. Be sure not to miss the Thesis Wordpress Theme review.

Sonos Wireless Dock Review

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu