marți, 25 septembrie 2012

[Fast Blog Finder] Discover the laziest way to build backlinks

There are many online ways for building backlinks and getting top positions in search engines out there. One of them is directory submission. I like to call it "the laziest way to build links". Why? Because there is a tool -- Fast Directory Submitter -- which does almost all work for me automatically.

You can see it in action here:

Video. Discover a [little-known] software that is being secretly used by TOP ranked sites in Google, Yahoo, and Bing


There are top 5 reasons why I like Fast Directory Submitter:

1. It contains hundreds FREE directories which means I can get FREE backlinks to my money site. And it's regularly updated with new free directories.

2. It submits my site to directories under different titles and descriptions [chosen by me] which means my site will rank in search engine for various keywords and MORE people will find it. And MORE visitors means MORE subscribers.

3. It's fast because it's compatible with Decaptcher that can solve captcha codes required by directories for me.

4. It can confirm my submissions automatically -- I don't waste time for clicking each confirmation link manually!

5. It's compatible with Backlinks Indexer -- automated indexing service that helps me get the pages where my site is listed indexed by search engines. Here is an example from my experience: I submitted our site to directories and some time later I had 200 approved submissions. I added 200 URLs where our site was listed at to Backlinks Indexer and 3 weeks later 70 URLs were indexed by Google.


Click the link below to try it yourself:


If it works for me, it COULD work for you. I just provide you with the right tool. It's up to you if you want to use it.

Photo Enjoy,
Julia Gulevich
G-Lock Software
julia@glocksoft.com



Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu