luni, 15 iulie 2013

Damn Cool Pics

Damn Cool Pics


Mind Blowing Computer and Gaming Stations

Posted: 15 Jul 2013 12:32 PM PDT

20 Years of Hollywood Box-Office Disasters That Failed Miserably

Posted: 15 Jul 2013 11:32 AM PDT

















Women's Boxing Kiss

Posted: 15 Jul 2013 10:35 AM PDT

Swedish pro boxer Mikaela Lauren kissed opponent in an intense stare down at weigh-in.


















Korean Photoshop Requsts and the Results

Posted: 15 Jul 2013 10:20 AM PDT

Be careful what you ask for.

Request: Please remove me from this photo so that it looks like the child is flying.





Request: Can you make this look more like a wild animal? 







Request: I'd like to be in a single shot with Iron Man





Request: Can you make me look like a super-hacker?





Request: I'd like to look cool while I grill.





Request: Can you remove the photos reflecting the guy with the camera and leave me alone in the booth with the guy standing behind?







Request: My friend recently got married. Can you make this image reflect this?





Request: Can you make my face lighter?







Request: Make me look like a pimp surrounded by women.





Request: Make it look like I am eating something no one else has tasted.





Request: Can you remove the woman on the right of my friends and I?







Request: Can you make these guys look like superheroes?









Request: Please lower the pants below the sock so that you can see them and put a bottle of Soju in front of me.





Request: I want to be a superhero.





Request: Please add a bear to this picture.





Request: Please make this boring picture more dramatic.





Request: Please make the white background more colouful.





Request: Please change the picture so that it looks like I was sleeping on a mattress surrounded by celebrities.





Request: Please make this picture look as dangerous as it did in the movie "Peppermint Candy" and that the train is pulling up.





Request: Please change the box so it looks like I am holding a treasure and make the atmosphere warmer.







Request: Can you remove the people behind me and make it look more like Disneyland


Via Facebook

What Your Coffee Says About You [Infographic]

Posted: 15 Jul 2013 09:05 AM PDT

Who doesn't love to play the game of decoding the personalities of complete strangers with their choice of coffee, dog, sweater, what have you?

Go to town with this fun infographic courtesy of DoghouseDiaries!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu