miercuri, 20 octombrie 2010

Seth's Blog : The shipit journal is back in stock...

[You're getting this note because you subscribed to Seth Godin's blog.]

The shipit journal is back in stock...

For those following along, I've been discovering that creating and shipping a physical product can be lumpy.

I printed more copies than I thought would sell, but they sold out in 2 days. I then printed another batch the same size, which also sold out in two days. So this time, I printed 20,000 more workbooks and they're in the warehouse, ready to ship. (Currently there are sets of workbooks at two different prices, but they're the same, so grab the cheap ones while they last).

If this batch sells out, you'll be able to place an order and we can reprint and ship them as soon as they're ready. And I'll stop bothering you. Sorry.

I'm told that selling out is a good problem to have, but I'd rather have the right amount. Thanks for your patience. I think we're getting less lumpy now.

  • Email to a friend

More Recent Articles

Don't want to get this email anymore? Click the link below to unsubscribe.


Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "Seth's Blog" or change your subscription or subscribe

Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu