marți, 24 mai 2011

SEOptimise

SEOptimise


How Important are Facebook Likes for Search? – Presentation from SMX London

Posted: 23 May 2011 05:23 AM PDT

Last week at SMX London I presented the results from several experiments I’ve been running over the months on how important Facebook likes are for search. For a full write-up and explanation of my presentation you can read my blog post on State of Search, or if you’d just like to have a look through my presentation, here it is!

© SEOptimise - Download our free business guide to blogging whitepaper and sign-up for the SEOptimise monthly newsletter. How Important are Facebook Likes for Search? – Presentation from SMX London

Related posts:

  1. Can You Get a New Domain Ranking Using Just Facebook Likes & Tweets?
  2. Keyword Research – SMX Advanced London 2011 Presentation by Kevin Gibbons
  3. 15% Discount Code for SMX Advanced London 2011

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu