duminică, 29 august 2010

Live-buzzing Day 2 of the Google I/O keynote

Live-buzzing Day 2 of the Google I/O keynote: "

Okay, today I’m going to try something different again. I’m going to try live-buzzing the keynote of Day 2 of Google I/O. You can follow the live-buzz right here.


I’m going to update the buzz as news comes out; if you’re following on the web instead of on Buzz, you might need to hit reload to see updates.


Watch the live-stream video at http://www.youtube.com/user/GoogleDevelopers by the way.


Check out other live-blogging from:

- Engadget

- Search Engine Land

- A live-wave from Lifehacker

- New York Times

- Wall Street Journal


I believe it should be fine to say that I think you’ll like the speed and polish of Froyo. :)


"

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu