duminică, 29 august 2010

Site review for Google I/O attendees

Site review for Google I/O attendees: "

If you’re attending Google I/O next week then you might enjoy the SEO site review session that we’ll be doing. If you’ll be attending Google I/O, you can now submit your website for review. I’ll also include the form below:


Added 5/20/2010: The site review is today and we’ve already gotten over 500 sites submitted, so I’m removing the form submission.


By the way, if you’re attending Google I/O you’ll probably want to install the very spiff Android app for it. You can search for [Google I/O] in the Android Market. And if you want to know what to expect in the SEO site review session, here’s the video from the panel we did last year:



If you see me at Google I/O, please say hello and tell me what you wish Google would do that we’re not doing. :)


Added: Note that sites and comments submitted to this form may be publicly reviewed in our site review session.


"

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu