duminică, 29 august 2010

[POLL] Help me pick my next 30-day challenge!

[POLL] Help me pick my next 30-day challenge!: "

This month I made my 30 day challenge be “Don’t respond to email after 10 p.m.” I’ve done very well overall on this challenge, and I like the results a lot. I’ll probably try to keep up this behavior.


Now I need to pick my next challenge. I read through the 350+ suggestions and comments that people wrote, and put together a poll. Please vote below for the one thing you think I should try to do for 30 days.


Note: There is a poll embedded within this post, please visit the site to participate in this post's poll.

I can’t promise that I’ll do each item, but looking back over the last year, I have had good success at doing the things from the first 30 day challenge poll.


"

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu